Thursday, April 29, 2004

All Hell Breaks Lose in Brisbane III

    I boarded a bus today,
    a bus that could and would,
    it sped along its way,
    as merrily as it should,
    but one thing that should,
    withheld its right to say,
    ring ring it would not bray,
    the bus that could not stay.


Blodee blinking "One of the $10 million new buses in the western suburbs" I took today back from groceries didn't have a working buzzer. Managed to miss 2 stops before shouting at the bus driver to stop, and had to walk 10 mins up a slope to my apartment....

What the hell is there to be proud of when your new bus doesn't have a working bell.

I so want to shove a bus up the ass of the person responsible now......

Over the Air: I'm fuming !!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]