Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Busted?
It seems that my reputation precedes me...
A neighbour that I've only met twice before, seems to know tons about my lifestyle!
I met her for the third time in my life (once was last semester, the other when she came to my rescue after I locked myself out last month) at the bus stop yesterday. On the bus to uni, she was telling me about how I cook spaghetti most of the time, asked me how was my trip to Sydney and of course, remarked about why they don't seem to see me in school or the bus stop.
Ok, there many many different ways to interpret those questions really, but I guess let's all keep it in the pants today eh.
The most troubling thing is that I seem to be the topic of choice ?? That my neighbours gossip about me? Am I that popular/notorious? What has the world become eh you say....
Only 3 buildings, 99 apartments and at least 150 occupants, of which I would expect half of them to be asians and thus only around 75 people would have the feel the most remote need to talk about me (I do hope). Ok fine fine, I admit, that's a little bit farfetched an estimate. Narrowing it down, I know only 12 of the people here, but I never could connect the girl that I met, with the other group.
Hmmm...oh well, makes you wonder.
Well it dosn't help that she says that she can see my room from her place.....in fact, it's creeping me out!
Can news travel faster than light?
Over the Air: The Skithouse
It seems that my reputation precedes me...
A neighbour that I've only met twice before, seems to know tons about my lifestyle!
I met her for the third time in my life (once was last semester, the other when she came to my rescue after I locked myself out last month) at the bus stop yesterday. On the bus to uni, she was telling me about how I cook spaghetti most of the time, asked me how was my trip to Sydney and of course, remarked about why they don't seem to see me in school or the bus stop.
Ok, there many many different ways to interpret those questions really, but I guess let's all keep it in the pants today eh.
The most troubling thing is that I seem to be the topic of choice ?? That my neighbours gossip about me? Am I that popular/notorious? What has the world become eh you say....
Only 3 buildings, 99 apartments and at least 150 occupants, of which I would expect half of them to be asians and thus only around 75 people would have the feel the most remote need to talk about me (I do hope). Ok fine fine, I admit, that's a little bit farfetched an estimate. Narrowing it down, I know only 12 of the people here, but I never could connect the girl that I met, with the other group.
Hmmm...oh well, makes you wonder.
Well it dosn't help that she says that she can see my room from her place.....in fact, it's creeping me out!
Can news travel faster than light?
Over the Air: The Skithouse
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]