Sunday, April 25, 2004
Greesed Up
I have tasted Nivada and can't turn back.
I'm trying to clear up some of the crappy movies to free space, and here I am watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. "Chick flick" alert I know, but oh well, living alone does that to you sometimes eh.
Anyway the lead character's posse were on the top of their new york apartment gorging on some doughnuts. The thing is that I recognize the box, it's Krispy Kreme. I went bananas....ARGH !!! I MISS THE DAMN THING!
I want a dozen, no make it TWO dozens of original glaze doughnuts please!!
Ok now, after this, some serious studying!!!
Well, gotta go bathe and de-greese myself now.
Over the Air: Sappy/Sentimental movie music
I have tasted Nivada and can't turn back.
I'm trying to clear up some of the crappy movies to free space, and here I am watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. "Chick flick" alert I know, but oh well, living alone does that to you sometimes eh.
Anyway the lead character's posse were on the top of their new york apartment gorging on some doughnuts. The thing is that I recognize the box, it's Krispy Kreme. I went bananas....ARGH !!! I MISS THE DAMN THING!
I want a dozen, no make it TWO dozens of original glaze doughnuts please!!
Ok now, after this, some serious studying!!!
Well, gotta go bathe and de-greese myself now.
Over the Air: Sappy/Sentimental movie music
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]