Monday, April 26, 2004
Ni(2) Xi(2) Huan(1)
Did me laundry today, was inspired to since the sun was so inviting with its infrared and killer UV rays and all. Well because of the sun, and because I'm running out of clean underwear =P. So squeezed in alot alot of clothes, especially the backlogged ones from the Sydney trip. 2 jeans, a couple of polos and tees and burms. a ton of underwear. The washing machine had a label that said "fill laundry up to top of holes", well, I tried really. At $2.40 for a 30min wash, I really don't care if the reminds-me-of-BMT-washer konks out, well...that could spell trouble for me of course, but I really want to get my money's worth!
Don't have a laundry basket yet, and consdering now it's already week 8 of school, I don't think I ever will anymore. Well...unless the gigantic plastic bag I use to convey the stuff gives way...
Anyway while hanging the clothes out, I overheard the telly from my neighbour. She's Asian I believe, but probably been here for quite a while, coz she has the aussie accent. Anyway, she was watching the ABC Learn Chinese program. It was going "Ni Xi Huan......Ping Guo", "Ni Xi Huan.....Dan Gao", "Ni Xi Huan.....Can Xi". I'm just itching to scream out "Ni Xi Huan.....CHI DA BIAN". Really, I wonder if I'd ever have to stoop to this kinda television programmes to "keep in touch with my roots".
Oh well, the day isn't getting any younger, better go get luncheon and mug somemore....if I can.
Over the Air:B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Did me laundry today, was inspired to since the sun was so inviting with its infrared and killer UV rays and all. Well because of the sun, and because I'm running out of clean underwear =P. So squeezed in alot alot of clothes, especially the backlogged ones from the Sydney trip. 2 jeans, a couple of polos and tees and burms. a ton of underwear. The washing machine had a label that said "fill laundry up to top of holes", well, I tried really. At $2.40 for a 30min wash, I really don't care if the reminds-me-of-BMT-washer konks out, well...that could spell trouble for me of course, but I really want to get my money's worth!
Don't have a laundry basket yet, and consdering now it's already week 8 of school, I don't think I ever will anymore. Well...unless the gigantic plastic bag I use to convey the stuff gives way...
Anyway while hanging the clothes out, I overheard the telly from my neighbour. She's Asian I believe, but probably been here for quite a while, coz she has the aussie accent. Anyway, she was watching the ABC Learn Chinese program. It was going "Ni Xi Huan......Ping Guo", "Ni Xi Huan.....Dan Gao", "Ni Xi Huan.....Can Xi". I'm just itching to scream out "Ni Xi Huan.....CHI DA BIAN". Really, I wonder if I'd ever have to stoop to this kinda television programmes to "keep in touch with my roots".
Oh well, the day isn't getting any younger, better go get luncheon and mug somemore....if I can.
Over the Air:B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]