Monday, April 26, 2004

Theme of the Day

Ok, having finished 10 Things I Hate About You, the theme of the day, along with the number of the day: 10 (somebody go buy 4D for 1010!), is that you will fall in love with the girl that somebody makes a bet with you to go out with.

Therefore, for the love of God, please somebody make a bet with me, pick some girl, and blodee let me fall in love please....

Thing is that, at my age, a meserly $100, if anything, I'd want at least $1000. Hey, a car would be lovely too.

Sigh.....

Over the Air: public int getSourceActions(JComponent c) {
return TransferHandler.COPY;
}
Errm...ok I accidentally hit SHIFT-INSERT, and that was wat appeared...yeah doing some coding at the side too....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]