Saturday, May 29, 2004

All Black (it's all good)

Just go back home!

Ah, not one of my best perfomances I must say, but it was throughly enjoyable! Soooooo damn tired now though.

The concert hall was packed, and they had to bring in more seats (think it was a sell-out concert). A few uni friends came to support me, such nice pple =P

During the interval, we all had to bring a tray of food around to serve the guests, and some of them complimented me of my wonderful cymbal crashes! Hmmm.... my ego's quite swelled up now! I mean, complete strangers recognizing me! Boy must I have made an impression (well didn't say good or not wat =P). Oh well, I guess being the only other Asian in the band, and the only Asian in the percussion section, guess I'm in a rather unique position I suppose....still, they love my cymbal crashing! hahahhaha!

Hhehehehe! Quite a few wrong notes, and wrong crashes though, but oh well....didn't seem to have been picked up by anyone luckily!

Oh well, had a great time, here's some picture from today

Bow Tied


Me only male Percussionist!


Call to Arms - The Bugle


My "Workstation"


Some of my adoring fans


Even my neighbour came!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]