Monday, May 03, 2004

Big Brother Day II

These 14 people got chased out of the bedroom into the patio/courtyard equipped with a hot tub, heated swimming pool and they exclaimed with glee that they're "roughing it out".

It's only day 2, and already 2 people have fallen for each other....I guess it's the context, coz that didn't happen in Survivor: All Stars, then again, they weren't aussies?

Just so constrasting, 2 groups of people, one so friendly, welcoming and ...wel.. sex-crazed, the other group from day one people asserting themselves and going at each others throats. Both of these "competitions" have a prize money of [ala Dr Evil] ONE MILLION DOLLARS!. Well...ok to be fair, the people playing Big Brother think the prize money is only $250,000.....that was the secret of Big Brother!

Had my dose...well 2 doses of SATC just, and I think I'm swimming in endorphins, but there's something awfully troubling about identifying with a lonely women...but then again, they're all single desperate women.

Am I gonna be 38 and still single and looking for love?

Over the Air: Kyrie?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]