Thursday, May 13, 2004

Crazy Maize

This week's just been just absolutely crazy for me! I'm definately feeling the stress both mentally and physically....

Members from 4 different groups wanting stuff "NOW!", 1 individual assignment in C which I have yet to start, and basically have no idea yet, an FYP that's software is only now starting to be pieced together with a sprinkling of "oooh, we forgot to tell you, you need to include xxxx function".

Was basically out-of-commission yesterday, coz I brought back a headache from uni that later turned into a bigger headache PLUS nausea after dinner....so really had to sleep that off.

Today was just crazy, with 3 consecutive meetings from noon onwards.....12-1pm, 1-2pm and 2-4pm....and labwork from 4-8pm! I was quite so stretched that I forgot about my 2-4pm meeting till 3pm.....and that's when they called me asking where the hell I was!

Sigh...tomorrow's probably gonna be another crazy day, wonder if I should even turn up for band.

Haven't even had time for proper grocery shopping yet, had to borrow a cuppa rice from my neighbour for yesterday's dinner....but luckily today's dinner was out since we stayed back in school till so late....well late enough that I had to catch the 10pm last bus back home.

Had to relax a little, so watched Big Brother: Up late....I missed the 7pm show and the 9:30pm uncut and uncensored! Quite a laff, with some nude showering scenes, hhehehhee.

Well, my loyal readers, yes you, the one trying to hide behind the mouse, would have noticed some changes in my blog. Blogger's changed it's interface, and added some new functions.....the comment's engine is not longer hosted outside of blogger.com now, coz they've got their own comment engine now. Too bad that means all the old comments had to go though =(

Anyways, gotta get back to work, tell me if you like the new facade!

Over the Air: Band of Brothers Track 5

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]