Friday, May 14, 2004

Plato's Phaedrus

"I like your pants around your knees" - Nickelback


Today's Big Brother - Uplate was simply awesome!
They had a "hen's party", so alot of them were just simply pissed...so drunk that while trying to get into bed, they were tripping over their underwear, flashing famous titles (Celebrity Jeopardy!) while attempting to get their tops off!
Stuff like hugging each other, jumping into each other's beds, snuggling up with each other just to be warm (it's 13 degrees now!). Hilarious, yet nice stuff like helping each other disrobe, and get into beds...well the less drunk ones were helping the totally pissed ones to get to bed.

Some of them are parents for goodness sakes..can just imagine the kids going, why does mommy have those things that I don't have? Well...of course if you have kids watching tv at the, if you're following norms, "Un-Godly" hour of 1am, you shouldn't be a parent really. Well....yeah yeah I know, I did, but I was already 18 and my parents did their part already screaming at me to goto sleep....well or at least turn off the lights so that THEY could sleep.

Well, other than the you'll-never-see-this-in-Singapore shots today, I've also had quite a swell time in band. It's 2 practices to showtime, and I'm getting abit worried, coz I'm still making mistakes here and there, and ...erm... flooding some of my mallet parts. They seem to really love my playing altogether, praising my excellent mallet skills, and wowwing at my brilliant cymbal crashes, but of course, that could just be the mother in them speaking again. Sigh....had such a swollen head during band! =P

Australians are such nice people really, really really. When they heard that I was at band even though I have an assignment due in a few hours, they were going all motherly showering me with concern, it of course helps that all of the other percussionists are mums themselves, and they even asked me to forget about helping them pack up, and wanted to rush me back! Awwww man...I'm just so touched! I so miss the kind of loving affection that they were showering on me!

Oh well, I think a headache's coming on, so I better get back to Theorectical Analysis vs Literary Warrants...

Damn.....we should really get THAT pissed back home, so we can talk funny, stumble around dark places, hop into each other's beds and snuggle lots! Now wouldn't that be just simply a hoot, and extremely scandalous?

Over the Air: Alvamar Overture - James Barnes

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]