Friday, May 07, 2004

Presentations

It's been ages since I've done one, nervous at first, but when it was time for me to step up to the challenge, I took it in stride. Yeps, presentation this morning went great, in fact, the audience even laughed at the murphy's law joke I came up with! I still have it in me....even kinda had a good feeling doing some public speaking. Seriously can consider becoming a lecturer I guess =P

We were awarded 48/50 for the presentation, losing 2 marks because the lecturer felt that we didn't answer 1 question sufficiently....blasted powerpoint slides...

Only sad think about the presentation, is that I realised that I'm no longer 27....or 28 for that matter. I was so scared that the button on my pants would pop out from the stress and hit somebody in the eye....
This is the black pants that I'd been using since the year 1999 I think, 5 years down the road, and I've managed to grow 3 sizes? Argh....time to get a new pair of black pants I suppose. Well...either that or go one some radical diet so that I'll fit into the pants again. Hmmm...can't believe I was ever a 27 now...so young....so naive...so much energy....

Guess it's quite an appropiate time to get one, since I need a totally black attire for the band performance on the 29th, and my convocation ceremony on the 23rd June too I guess...eh that's if I don't pursue honours.

Over the Air: Big Brother - Up Late

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]