Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Thirteen

Egads! It's suddenly so cold, my polar fleech blanket isn't working!! It's 13 degrees now! It's so nice, I just feel like taking a nice walk in the cold!
Hmm...all good news really, coz that means that winter's approaching.
I love the cold, I embrace the cold, I am cold!

Today my group members and I spent close to 2 hours at the aisle 12 of the supermarket writing down the hundreds of chocolates displayed on the shelves. Well didn't feel like 2 hours, but we were definately there for quite a long time, getting into the staff and customer's way, furiously jotting down the brand, name and weight of the chocolate product.

All this in the name of science....information science to be exact! Supposed to infer from the way the supermarket displays their chocs how categorisation is used.

Just finished tabulating our data, guess gonna hit the sack soon.

Caught the ending of Survivor: All Stars today, Amber won the $1,000,000. Good for her, didn't want the back-stabbing rob to get the prize money. Although they're in love, and actually got engaged on the show itself, so I guess it doesn't really matter who they give the money to anymore.

Amber had the option to give one other contestant a car though, and she gave Shiyann the car...puzzling really, wasn't falling the season enough to know why, but oh well happy for her.

All of them look sooooo much prettier after getting off the island....and I was thinking about how...erm.. fortunate we all are.

Can you imagine walking around school, uni or the city with your hair in some oily clumb, clothes that haven't been washed since...at least 30 days ago, grit and grime all over your body and under your fingernails. Just the stench alone would be unbearable really....

The world would be such an ugly place if we didn't have such luxurious inventions like the shower, the shaver, perfume...etc

Hmmm..come to think of it though, in the army, you had to survive for 7 days in those conditions....

Survivor:SAF - Out last, Out Play and Out-"Keng" your opponents for some 800 days!

Over the Air: Overture from School of Scandal - Rossini

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]