Monday, June 28, 2004

Free Smells!!

Another revelation was revealed to me today....

It seems that there's been gossip along the grapevines here, of a certain unit in my building. Whenever they pass by the unit, they'd be sure to smell something nice on the stove!
People have been wondering who's the person behind the door.

My neighbour told me today, that her friends have been telling her about this door. When she asked which unit, they said 87. She responded that she knew the person living there, and everybody was surprised and wanted to know the person!

Well, sorry to disappoint everyone, but the person behind door number 87A, is none other than me.

You see, I cook with my door open so that my bed doesn't smell of what I've cooked all the time, and I guess the smells waft out to the main corridor, which everyone uses since it leads to the main door of my building.

Seriously, my cooking's nothing fantastic at all, nothing but vegetables cooked with lotsa garlic and oyster sauce, chicken seasoned with soya sauce, pepper and recently, sesame oil which my my dad gave me before leaving.

Nobody's tried my cooking yet, though I've received many requests from a certain someone to try my chicken tofu =P

Don't think I'll let anybody try my cooking, heh, just gonna let them forever wonder what lies behind the door.

Meanwhile, free smells for all! (ala Famous Amos!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]