Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Gym Phobia

I can, I can, I can!

Just came back from the gym...and the last time I've been to one...was when I was living 2 buildings away last semester....and I think that was in the middle of last semester. If you've been my avid reader and fan though, you know I've been doing crunches and swam quite abit when it was warmer!

Gah, couldn't last the standard 2.4km run....got through 1.7km at 10.5km/h though. Well you work out the math....
My HP980 worked great with the long cord (thanks for the rec tshush!), coz I could set the discman on the floor (it kept skipping when I placed it on the treadmill....yes yes, I'm a wuss for not jogging outdoors and braving the 16 degree night). Only thing is that the velor muffs seem to absorb sweat =(

Why did I suddenly pick up me drawstring gym shorts you ask? Well, it came as a recommendation from a neighbour as a way of relieving stress.

Speaking about another way of relieving stress....watching Big Brother:Uncut now, and they're having a discussion on mastabation. Girls do it too! Hah! Hmmm...or does this perclude Singaporean girls...

Anyway the girls in Big Brother are top notch, anything goes really...well except outright sex. They're gone so far as to perform brazillian waxes on each other....on TV!!! They had a girl covering the private parts or in another "session" some of them erected a privacy curtain using blankets, and one of the girls, snipping away at the girl's nether regions, sound effects included.

Big Brother is educational too, coz I learnt what the words "merkin" and "pash" (seems to be an aussie term?) means.

What does merkin mean?

In a sci fi story by John Varley called something like "The Barbie Murders," a group of women gives up individuality (and sex) and undergoes surgery to become perfect nonsexual beings resembling Barbie dolls. This involves losing genitals, pubic hair, etc. One Barbie goes back to being a woman for a night, painting on nipples and using a merkin.


Did that help? Hmmm.... still wondering?

Anyways, the characters that are getting very boring, since Australia seems to be voting all the nice people out....the first one talked alot, the second one was the only exception coz he was an ass, the third one had the biggest boobies, and the fourth and recent one was actually my favourite....
Do they get that when they SMS a vote, it's not to KEEP the people they're voting for...it's to EVICT the person they're voting for...

Learning lots on how to get people drunk, and what games to organize so that we all make a fool of myself. Geez, the ideas are just piling up for the year-end parties!!! Muahahahha... you guys are gonna suffer, dudes! (especially since I seem to be able to down a vessel of bear now!)

Ok ok, so merkin really means this.....but you've gotta love Google when it throws these curve balls! Oh if anybody actually came across that word before me, drop me a comment yeah?

Wonder if I'll ever get discilplined enuff to get over gyn "phobia"....gah..just need motivation

PS. Me neighbour brought me soup again!!

Over the Air: They're talking about swingers now (No my beautifil, not our kind of Swing swing...)

Comments:
really?..
on another note my handsome, have u gotten down to swinging? can't wait...:)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]