Friday, July 23, 2004
The Graduate
Well, in 5hrs 16mins, my convocation ceremony commences.
I'm somehow not that excited and hyped up yet, but then it's me....my whole life progresses JIT (just in time), so probably won't do all the paniking till I'm just about to walk up the stage to recevie my testamus.
Gotta do last minute stuff like cut my hair and stuff, coz I decided to hire a jacket since I just realised my gown is open in the front...so gotta do some adjustments to the attire.
Busy busy!!!
Wish me luck!
I'm somehow not that excited and hyped up yet, but then it's me....my whole life progresses JIT (just in time), so probably won't do all the paniking till I'm just about to walk up the stage to recevie my testamus.
Gotta do last minute stuff like cut my hair and stuff, coz I decided to hire a jacket since I just realised my gown is open in the front...so gotta do some adjustments to the attire.
Busy busy!!!
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]