Thursday, July 08, 2004

Peace?

In just 3 weeks, I'll get conferred with my (first?) degree.
Although, I'd like to think that even before being professionally accredited by ACS, I was qualified to dish out advice on many IT matters.

It's nice, and always is, to have people approach me for "professional" IT advice, but in recent times it seems, they seem to not only ask me for my opinion, but have a go at rebuking it. Hammy....Reminds me of Monty pythons Argument clinic really, except that I'm not getting paid for the session...

Anyway I have no idea how the debate came about, but it centered around the use of a computer jargon term that is collective in nature. Well it's supposed to be used as a collective term, but is loosely used to refer to something else.

So apparently, one of use was using it as a collective term and the other was loosely using it. So we argued abet on how we used it, and how the person was saying that he has always used it as a collective term. The person then sends me back an ICQ message showing his usage of the term...Except that he used the term along with it's components in the same sentence...

Sigh, being the big person that I am...Whom hates confrontation. I just counted to 10, simmered down, and choose to ignore the whole thing, well and label the person an computer idiot, so there.

In other news, I recently read that the greenpeace ship, artic's Sunrise got wife enabled. Sweet!!

Oh yeah, sorry to my fans that I haven't been flogging...Been rather moody lately for no apparent reason except for the financial state that I was, and the blew results that I got this semester...Home...Although they were better than last semesters. I've also been busy going to LAM parties too! (Geek, I am not). Sigh....I tot my life was supposed to turn to being even more frivolous after the exams....

PS BAH! I clicked "Replace" all through the spell check, and now the post is totally screwed!

Over the Air: Some Kylie's MTV "Making of"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]