Thursday, August 12, 2004
Administrative Trivia & Applications
Sighs, waiting for the property agent to reply about our application, I don't want to be homeless no more!
The day got off to a good start though, because the nice lady at the faculty office called me up to tell me that the Computer Graphics course that I was looking to enrol it had some space that were just freed up and asked if I still wanted to enrol! Wow, talk about nice!!
Got some tutes from noon, and the HCI one involves some sketching. Quite worried since I simply suck at art (for those whom have seen my play pictionary will know).
Then gotta settle on a thesis supervisor too!
The day if off to a good start yay! Just gotta wait for the other call now!
Over the Air: The noise and bustle of Anzac Parade
The day got off to a good start though, because the nice lady at the faculty office called me up to tell me that the Computer Graphics course that I was looking to enrol it had some space that were just freed up and asked if I still wanted to enrol! Wow, talk about nice!!
Got some tutes from noon, and the HCI one involves some sketching. Quite worried since I simply suck at art (for those whom have seen my play pictionary will know).
Then gotta settle on a thesis supervisor too!
The day if off to a good start yay! Just gotta wait for the other call now!
Over the Air: The noise and bustle of Anzac Parade
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]