Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Bitches and Bastards!
I wrote back to the damn facullty help desk about the "misdemenour"
and their prompt reply was....
Absolute bullshit!! $#%@#$%@#$^#^&*^$%#@$$%!#^&$*&@ !!!!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:15:01 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Warning
Dear Helpdesk,
The container that was found on the desk was an empty container and posed
absolutely no threat to CSE equipment unless in the unlikely event that it
spontaneously combusts, but even then some combustable fuel would have to be
present.
I can understand how a container containing liquids would be likely to infringe
upon the "Yellow Form", but in this case when an empty bottle was found? I am
sure that evidence from the suvelliance cameras can be retrieved to prove my
innocence.
Furthurmore, the presence of the container was due to the fact that I could not
find one recycle bin along the way from the CSE office to the bugle lab where
the warning was issued other than a paper-only bin.
Could the relevant authorities please consider retracting the warning please.
Thanks,
B
and their prompt reply was....
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:49:21 +1000
Subject: Re: Warning
Hi Benjamin,
The Yellow Form Policy clearly states that:
"Eating and drinking in the labs is not allowed; and any food, drinks
or containers must be kept in a bag and out of sight. The equipment
is far too susceptible to accidents to allow for any exceptions."
Note that that rule includes containers, and the fact that there
are no exceptions. Having a food or drink containers on the desk
of a CSE workstation is therefore clearly a breach of Yellow Form
Policy.
I notice that this is your first warning. No action will be taken
until a third offence is noted. Now that you are familiar with the
policy, please do not bring food, drinks, or food/drink containers
into the CSE labs again.
If you have any questions about the Yellow Form policy,
or think that it should be changed, you can contact my superior George
Emsies (georgee@cse.unsw.edu.au).
Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.
Regards,
Neil. (Help Desk)
Absolute bullshit!! $#%@#$%@#$^#^&*^$%#@$$%!#^&$*&@ !!!!
Comments:
<< Home
why ben? why do this always happened to you. i think you are a magnet for trouble. but hey... if you are not in deep shit you are not ben! hahaha :)
cheer up bub. new south wales and queensland ppl are different la. unsw is not infested with "bo-chup" singaporean!! ahhahaha
cheers
Juli
cheer up bub. new south wales and queensland ppl are different la. unsw is not infested with "bo-chup" singaporean!! ahhahaha
cheers
Juli
Grrr.....happened to me also in my first sem at UQ!
We've got unlimited downloads at UQ...but I didn't know that it was subjected to a "Academic Use" policy...so when I downloaded a game demo, they shot off a warning letter to me!
We've got unlimited downloads at UQ...but I didn't know that it was subjected to a "Academic Use" policy...so when I downloaded a game demo, they shot off a warning letter to me!
hmm...they are so anal...must be really sensitive equipment
but at least all's well with you =) yay!!
Come back soon!!
Darren
Post a Comment
but at least all's well with you =) yay!!
Come back soon!!
Darren
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

