Monday, August 02, 2004
Quixotically yours .....
Directionless browsing whilst in school in pursuit of pushing forward the turn of time has led me to read Michelle's blog and thus have attempted yet another inane quiz...
Hmmm...and yet another one?
Hmm...that worthless a friend am I eh!
![]()
I believe you belong in Pride and Prejudice; a world of satire and true love. A world where everything is crystal clear to the reader, and yet where new things seem to be happening all the time. You belong in a world where your free-thought puts you above the silly masses, and where bright eyes and intelligence are enough to attract the arrogant millionaire/prejudiced young woman of your choice.
Which Classic Novel do You Belong In?
brought to you by Quizilla
Hmmm...and yet another one?
![]()
Category III - The Regular Jo(e)
You are the quintessential standard conjured by the
word 'Friend'.
What Type of Social Entity are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Hmm...that worthless a friend am I eh!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]