Sunday, September 19, 2004

An Apple one Day?

Dad says he's thinking of getting an iBook G4! Wow! Like father like son really...I want one too. Well actually I'm not interested in a kiddy entry-level laptop, I want a Powerbook G4 instead!

Ok ok, so none of the macs are kiddy stuff, Apple's thoughtfully equipped them with the uber Unix based MacOS that looks and feels just as great as any of their computers.

Have I become an Apple fanatic? (like this guy whotore apart his brand new iMac G5!

Well, the hand-me-down Apple Performa 6400 back home wasn't awe inspiring really and surfing on it was quite agonizingly slow, but then again, it was running MacOS 7.5....

So should I give my dad the go ahead to get an Apple?
Hmmm...well let's just say I know quality when I see it =P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]