Thursday, September 16, 2004
Late Night Rendezvous
Aaron, Bernise and I went out yesterday night to meet SIA girl for dinner.
Went for some yummy pancakes at The Rocks!
Well, the Chicken & Mushroom crepe was nicer than my regular stacks (3 pancakes) and no, didn't have ALL of that, shared the ChicMush with Bernise of course...and I had to forgo 1/4 a pancake, another sign that I'm getting older...then again my stomach IS getting bigger anyway. Where's the proportionality in that eh?
Really think there's something wrong with "management up there"....stupid brain seems to think all fatty storage should go nowhere but down, argh!!
Over the Air: Pablo Martín Melitón de Sarasate y Navascuéz - Zigeunerweisen, Op.20 (Gil Shaham)
Went for some yummy pancakes at The Rocks!
Well, the Chicken & Mushroom crepe was nicer than my regular stacks (3 pancakes) and no, didn't have ALL of that, shared the ChicMush with Bernise of course...and I had to forgo 1/4 a pancake, another sign that I'm getting older...then again my stomach IS getting bigger anyway. Where's the proportionality in that eh?
Really think there's something wrong with "management up there"....stupid brain seems to think all fatty storage should go nowhere but down, argh!!
Over the Air: Pablo Martín Melitón de Sarasate y Navascuéz - Zigeunerweisen, Op.20 (Gil Shaham)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]