Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Starry Starry Night

This must be my lucky day, because a seemingly monochromatic Tuesday turned about face and ended with a 'why didn't we do this sooner' moment =P

Started out with Aaron asking me to go grab some dinner with him. On the way to get some Chinese Takeaway, I suggested we should get Bernise too. The stars must be aligned or something, because she could come and I've finally I managed to get all the Sydney bandess (less Lingkang?) gathered at my place for dinner!

So we had some Thai Beef Pandang Curry, Roasted Chicken [Kinda like Kenny Rogers, but better!] and I made some Stir-fry veges and Onion Omellette to complement.







We caught up with each other, talked about band, talked about bandess, listened to SYF'97, lamented, listened to more band music, filled the house with nostalgia, tuned the xbox into a jukebox again and listened to classical, jazz and other music while munching away on some Krispy Kreme, BiscM&Ms and Macadamia Dark Chocolates...
As Bernise aptly said, 'Band Geek' moment! =P

Bernise's friend, Adrain, dropped by coz he missed his flight and I found out that he so happens to be my best friend Darren's Perth friend! Small small world we live in.... Had a short chat with him and found out that I'm not the only one in this world in a thesis rut! Yay....I think?



Three Apple iBooks (2 G4s and 1 G3s) in the house!!!



Topped off the night with a "Call a friend" and caught up quite a bit in addition to getting a load off my chest finally. Feel much better now! Hmmm...or is that just the Lovan talking? Shuddup yer freaking birds!!!! Erm...guess not?

Over the Air: Vincent - Josh Groban

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]