Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Strangers in the Night

The house has been rifed with strangers the last few weeks and it has been busy busy busy for us all even though it was the semester break.

Well not that it was much of a break.....but anyway, here's some pictures!

"I like long walks by the (Bondi) Beach"


Looks like a photoshoot!


The boy from Perth decided to flash the camera...must be the full moon


Mmmmm....food from back home inc. Chicken Rice!


Chee-icken Anyone?


Another birthday celebration cheapened by Stanley wines



My Pork Roast! The other one was covered with rosemary. Yes...I can cook



Mmmm....doughnut



People said my roast pork was good! Heehehehe, not bad for somebody cooking roast pork for the first time eh! Kudos to me for watching Jamie Oliver on telly =P

In other news, for 4 days straight I've had a voyeur in my bathroom watching me go through my cleansing ritual every night. Tried to take a snapshot but daddy-long-legs disappeared when I finally got the camera out!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]