Thursday, February 10, 2005
Almost Amazing
When Adam/Rebecca were trying to "finagle" their way onto flight JAL88, it was quite a suspenseful moment for me.
You see, I saw the live telecast and I knew who got in first, but uncovering the in between that's intrigueing.
I thought that it would be quite boring to watch it, since I already knew the outcome, but
But anyways, for once, yay to the strict, by-the-book Japanese stweardess for refusing to let them on despite the awful hawing and pawing.
Even more shocking, was Kendra's "Please let me on the plane, I've gotta get to my sick child" bid. It's placed next to Freddy's attempt to get the police car to escort them across town in Chicago. Sheesh....
One particular shocking "this-is-really-reality-tv" moment, was when Aaron proposed to Hayden. This isn't the first TV proposal that I've seen, what with the Rob and Amber survivor winners having done the spectacular dive into couplehood life. But, however, Aaron and Hayden is the most sincere and a match that I believe is indeed one that has heaven's blessing.
I wish them all the best!
You see, I saw the live telecast and I knew who got in first, but uncovering the in between that's intrigueing.
I thought that it would be quite boring to watch it, since I already knew the outcome, but
But anyways, for once, yay to the strict, by-the-book Japanese stweardess for refusing to let them on despite the awful hawing and pawing.
Even more shocking, was Kendra's "Please let me on the plane, I've gotta get to my sick child" bid. It's placed next to Freddy's attempt to get the police car to escort them across town in Chicago. Sheesh....
One particular shocking "this-is-really-reality-tv" moment, was when Aaron proposed to Hayden. This isn't the first TV proposal that I've seen, what with the Rob and Amber survivor winners having done the spectacular dive into couplehood life. But, however, Aaron and Hayden is the most sincere and a match that I believe is indeed one that has heaven's blessing.
I wish them all the best!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]