Thursday, February 24, 2005
Are you....
OK, it's happened again, weirdly enough, while walking past the socs and clubs stalls setup for O-week, somebody approached me with a pamplet and asked, "Excuse me, are you Korean?". No, I'm not a model, but thanks for asking. Btw, Bonny Hicks is dead!
Well, I think it might have been some international Korean students soc or something. Again, it's not the first time a Korean has asked me that...how...Kim Sung of them! Still, very puzzling. Do I look like your everyday Korean? Must be the contacts =P
Sigh, maybe I brought back more than just memories on the trip to Korea....
Off to mingle with the new students, I feel bad going for orientation, but then again I never attended one when I transfered over, 'nuff said!
Over the Air: Lion Dance music, think it's the UNSW Liondance Soc?
Well, I think it might have been some international Korean students soc or something. Again, it's not the first time a Korean has asked me that...how...Kim Sung of them! Still, very puzzling. Do I look like your everyday Korean? Must be the contacts =P
Sigh, maybe I brought back more than just memories on the trip to Korea....
Off to mingle with the new students, I feel bad going for orientation, but then again I never attended one when I transfered over, 'nuff said!
Over the Air: Lion Dance music, think it's the UNSW Liondance Soc?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]