Saturday, February 26, 2005
Cellular and Cellulite
Well, it's not exactly what the reviewers said, that Phone Booth has done it already, I believe Cellular is a more, literally, mobile version of it.
Some flaws though, I mean the star/victim Ryan keeps saying "mordern technology is amazing" and "these new cell phones....", he knows how to use the "call hold" feature on his Nokia 6600, but doesn't know how to use the call conferencing function?
I mean somebody calls you, asking you to take the call to the police. What does he do? He drives to the police station....when he could have just saved time by call conferencing to 911 and the poor kidnapped girl on the other line can speak to a police officer.
Sigh....
Some flaws though, I mean the star/victim Ryan keeps saying "mordern technology is amazing" and "these new cell phones....", he knows how to use the "call hold" feature on his Nokia 6600, but doesn't know how to use the call conferencing function?
I mean somebody calls you, asking you to take the call to the police. What does he do? He drives to the police station....when he could have just saved time by call conferencing to 911 and the poor kidnapped girl on the other line can speak to a police officer.
Sigh....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
