Friday, February 25, 2005
Cue Sappiness
As if the weekend, or start of the semester couldn't get any worse, they're showing Bridget Jones's Dairy as Ten's Friday night feature movie. I stayed watched till my favourite part, when Renee belts out Jamie O'Niel's 'All By Myself' to cement her singleton.
What's worse, a quick channel flick has me watching Kate & Leopold! Am I missing something, or has St Valentine forgot to leave Sydney....
After watching Love Actually and some Bridget Jones's, I'm seriously in a depressing state of singleness at the moment...sigh...I do believe I've completely wasted my poise and 'old english' charm on the old women (read: aunties).
What's worse, a quick channel flick has me watching Kate & Leopold! Am I missing something, or has St Valentine forgot to leave Sydney....
After watching Love Actually and some Bridget Jones's, I'm seriously in a depressing state of singleness at the moment...sigh...I do believe I've completely wasted my poise and 'old english' charm on the old women (read: aunties).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]