Thursday, March 03, 2005
Intellego Intellexi Intellectum
Yestrday in A.I, we learnt that a chicken can count only up to 2, and that a housefly, with its compound eye, can only concentrate on one moving object at a time (i.e. only one of your hands).
Today, we learnt how to drive somebody to suicide - just refer someone to this computer psychaitrist...
I wonder if Alan Turing would applaud or scoff at the effort, after all, the turing prize is still up for grabs.
I finally submitted to my doctor's request for me to get a CT scan, what the hell, since the cost would be bourne by my student medical insurance coverage. It's gonna be on Monday. If nothing turns up, I guess I'll have to blame the frequent headaches on my sleep disorder then, which he thoughfully gave me an informational phamplet about insomia.
Bumped into Bernise and we had a great catch-up over lunch!! Something nice about being able to bump into old friends around uni and just making ad-hoc plans outta nothing =P
Today, we learnt how to drive somebody to suicide - just refer someone to this computer psychaitrist...
I wonder if Alan Turing would applaud or scoff at the effort, after all, the turing prize is still up for grabs.
I finally submitted to my doctor's request for me to get a CT scan, what the hell, since the cost would be bourne by my student medical insurance coverage. It's gonna be on Monday. If nothing turns up, I guess I'll have to blame the frequent headaches on my sleep disorder then, which he thoughfully gave me an informational phamplet about insomia.
Bumped into Bernise and we had a great catch-up over lunch!! Something nice about being able to bump into old friends around uni and just making ad-hoc plans outta nothing =P
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]