Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Where everyday is a bonus
Just when the lecturer decides to give out brownie points for labs, I went almost an hour late and stupidly sat next to the lecturer slash tutor. Wheee...there goes my lab mark.
I tell yer, I'm just gonna go straight home after I finish up today's lab so nothing else goes wrong. So sue me I'm a har-har pragmatist...
[Update]
Eh, unless the lecturer can place a face to the name, no attendence was taken! Yay...but then I think he'd remember someone who had the audacity to not only arrive an hour late, but to place himself in such close proximity as to stir up hatred....
Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, coz, and I paraphrase from yesterday's lecture "I remember I use to fall asleep all the time as a student, and that hasn't change much. I fell asleep giving a lecture in front of some 120 students before". Futhurmore he has just informed me my whole directory structure is shot and that I'll have to re-do everything from last weeks lab plus a smile at the end of that remark. I'm sooooo screwed for this course...
/me thinks he has to go make some brownies
I tell yer, I'm just gonna go straight home after I finish up today's lab so nothing else goes wrong. So sue me I'm a har-har pragmatist...
[Update]
Eh, unless the lecturer can place a face to the name, no attendence was taken! Yay...but then I think he'd remember someone who had the audacity to not only arrive an hour late, but to place himself in such close proximity as to stir up hatred....
Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, coz, and I paraphrase from yesterday's lecture "I remember I use to fall asleep all the time as a student, and that hasn't change much. I fell asleep giving a lecture in front of some 120 students before". Futhurmore he has just informed me my whole directory structure is shot and that I'll have to re-do everything from last weeks lab plus a smile at the end of that remark. I'm sooooo screwed for this course...
/me thinks he has to go make some brownies
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]