Friday, March 11, 2005
You crack me up!
Went out to the cracker comedy festival today and heard Tony Woods, Milton Jones and Al Lubel as part of their international lineup.
Boy, laughing for a good 3 hrs is hard work!!!
I must have burnt quite a few calories and was probably drowning in endorphins at the end.
Comedy is all a play on words, more exactly, the semantics and context of the usage of the English language. Without an understanding of the English language, and often English culture, you're often left wondering what the fuss was all about. That being said, do they actually have comedians that use "foreign" language? Do they have comedians from China?
Nothing a quick stopover at Pancakes on the Rock couldn't fix! =P
I queued Steamboy up this morning, and was quite suprised to find it all downloaded already when I got back. Unfortunately, it's not subbed =( Trailers anyone?
Boy, laughing for a good 3 hrs is hard work!!!
I must have burnt quite a few calories and was probably drowning in endorphins at the end.
Comedy is all a play on words, more exactly, the semantics and context of the usage of the English language. Without an understanding of the English language, and often English culture, you're often left wondering what the fuss was all about. That being said, do they actually have comedians that use "foreign" language? Do they have comedians from China?
Nothing a quick stopover at Pancakes on the Rock couldn't fix! =P
I queued Steamboy up this morning, and was quite suprised to find it all downloaded already when I got back. Unfortunately, it's not subbed =( Trailers anyone?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]