Saturday, April 09, 2005

Aprilites

All my life, I've always celebrated my birthday with April kids, 2 of my cousins and an auntie share the same birth month and up till when I turned 16, we always threw an all-in-one party.

In JC, I was fortunate enough to be thrown into this group where I met another 2 fellow goats, thus birthday during those wonderful 2 years of JC was spent throwing, usally grand, band-wide and lavish, Jared-mua-Lingzhao celebrations.

Who couldn't forget my 21st where I celebrated it with the best bunch of friends I could ever wish for.

Down under, I've attended a few April birthdays, but never celebrated my own, unfortunately...till tonight! Yet another trio, though this time not as close (in days apart) as the other triple celebrations, but still, traditions! Aaron-mua-Kenneth!!

Man-o-man, I'm so blodee old...

Thanks guys for everything, for all the birthdays and all the years of love & friendship.


Aprilites Posted by Hello

Comments:
Belated happy birthday, bro. Here's a cyber hug. Any birthday wishes?
 
Your post made me nostalgic about our band days, but also put a smile with the thought that we're still very much in touch. I'm glad to have been part of your birthday celebrations this year. :) See, should've come to UNSW sooner. I'm kidding.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]