Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Mythical Fashion Police

To paraphrase someone - "We have the right discriminate only because we're not first-class citizens and are the minority"

Just like 'nigga' is to 'chink' as 'white trash' is to 'wog'. A certain person belives that we're allowed to use words like these because we're not the reigning race, and thus are already subjucated to descrimination naturally.

On my way to uni today, I muttered "Ah-huh" as I passed this girl. This girl was your typical unappealing aussie chick (read: fat) wearing a pink tee with the words V-O-M-I-T tiled diagonally across it in bold colourful letters. I just couldn't help myself you see, it was just such a ripe moment. Might I blame the lack of sleep for this sudden burst of angst? Hmmm....

Anyways, as part of my own attempt at atoning for this sin, I am confessing on my blog.

As they say, "Descrimination is not a right, it's a priviledge".

So, to vomit girl -
It was my priviledge to be of service to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]