Friday, June 24, 2005
Trolling trolls
I've been hooked on watching Bryan's Video Diary, can't wait for the film!
Dinner was great, some discussions on where geneology is heading, it's ethical and philosophical impacts on society, and other musings of Australia vs Singapore. [whine] Darn, I don't wanna go back... [/whine]
Thanks for the dinner date gals!
I think I'm going to take a nap before heading back to the labs, this time, I'm bringing my flame thrower (it's just a aerosol can of insecticide and a lighter, Stewie would be so proud of me!)
Dinner was great, some discussions on where geneology is heading, it's ethical and philosophical impacts on society, and other musings of Australia vs Singapore. [whine] Darn, I don't wanna go back... [/whine]
Thanks for the dinner date gals!
I think I'm going to take a nap before heading back to the labs, this time, I'm bringing my flame thrower (it's just a aerosol can of insecticide and a lighter, Stewie would be so proud of me!)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]