Friday, July 22, 2005
User responsibility - A Myth
My T40's battery now holds a pathetic 19.93Wh out of 47.52Wh of charge, the USB ports only work in USB 1.1 mode and I think the world hates me...
Been reading this hilarious blog about a user's experience with Dell's technical support, I so feel the pain and now I know why IBM's technical staff is rated top notch. http://www.mydellexperience.com/index.html, coz they're being compared to the utter nincompoops from dell!
Last day for prepping the old PCs for migration, from the mini-dramas that transpired today, I can forsee there will be utter chaos tomorrow as people try to cram gigabytes of data into allocated megabytes of migration diskspace. Thank God I'm not in charge!
On a side note, I got saluted today when I drove in, cheap thrill I know, but I still felt like royalty =P
Been reading this hilarious blog about a user's experience with Dell's technical support, I so feel the pain and now I know why IBM's technical staff is rated top notch. http://www.mydellexperience.com/index.html, coz they're being compared to the utter nincompoops from dell!
Last day for prepping the old PCs for migration, from the mini-dramas that transpired today, I can forsee there will be utter chaos tomorrow as people try to cram gigabytes of data into allocated megabytes of migration diskspace. Thank God I'm not in charge!
On a side note, I got saluted today when I drove in, cheap thrill I know, but I still felt like royalty =P
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]