Saturday, July 16, 2005

Will we once again speak the same language?

A 3 hour meeting which I was involved in as appointed power-point clicker and sole NCO in the room left me with a splitting headache and several compliments which left me embarassed when it was said in front of all my other collegues.

I wonder even in an organisation that has a united front and a common goal, so many "languages" are spoken even when it seems that everyone in the room spoke fluently. most of the meeting consisted of making clarification upon clarifications upon clarifications, but yet not acheiving any clarity at all. Is this THE language that God has chosen to confuse us all?

Still, at the end of my 2nd week of resumption, I am thankful to God for having given me the luxury, yes you heard me right this is heaven (pardon the pun) compared to the last place I was serving. Now, I just have to get over the horrendous jams on the PIE and BKE/KJE on the way to work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]