Thursday, August 11, 2005
And this is Chirstmas?
My 3 boxes have arrived!
Yay!
/me runs around like a small boy ripping open the midly crushed cartons
*koff*
Yay!
/me runs around like a small boy ripping open the midly crushed cartons
*koff*
Comments:
<< Home
sounds like an episode of Futurama (farnsworth parabox)
Professor: I don't know what's in the box...but you are forbidden to look into the box. FORBIDDEN!! (cue dramaic music)
Fry: (looking at the box) Whatever's in there, it's everything I ever wanted.
Zoidberg: With my experience boxes are usually empty, sometimes with a little food in it, topped with cheese and pepperoni. What a day it was! WARHHHHHHHH!!! Give me the box!!!
Post a Comment
Professor: I don't know what's in the box...but you are forbidden to look into the box. FORBIDDEN!! (cue dramaic music)
Fry: (looking at the box) Whatever's in there, it's everything I ever wanted.
Zoidberg: With my experience boxes are usually empty, sometimes with a little food in it, topped with cheese and pepperoni. What a day it was! WARHHHHHHHH!!! Give me the box!!!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
