Friday, August 12, 2005
Ladies & Gentlemen....
Just woke up from my nap, hope this doesn't screw up my biological clock again, thank goodness I don't need to goto work tomorrow, but then again, my bonescan is scheduled at 8 a.m...
Didn't muck up my MCing this time, went well, was more composed.
Had loads of compliments, wonder if they're all sincere? I know myself well enough, I doubt I speak very well, but...hmm....maybe it's just what they're accustomed to I guess?
Anyways, hope I won't be picked for the last seminar, it's gonna be 5x as big and will have an international representation of delegates. I've just had about enough of pronouncing foreign names damnit!
Was doodling during one of the speeches, quite bored. I'll post my scribbles soon. If you're asking why, then it's because I didn't want to fall asleep in front of the camera and then never see light again for the rest of my natural life! Sigh, it seems that I'm either dragging myself around, or bouncing off the walls on drugs.
Today's another day!
Didn't muck up my MCing this time, went well, was more composed.
Had loads of compliments, wonder if they're all sincere? I know myself well enough, I doubt I speak very well, but...hmm....maybe it's just what they're accustomed to I guess?
Anyways, hope I won't be picked for the last seminar, it's gonna be 5x as big and will have an international representation of delegates. I've just had about enough of pronouncing foreign names damnit!
Was doodling during one of the speeches, quite bored. I'll post my scribbles soon. If you're asking why, then it's because I didn't want to fall asleep in front of the camera and then never see light again for the rest of my natural life! Sigh, it seems that I'm either dragging myself around, or bouncing off the walls on drugs.
Today's another day!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]