Friday, September 23, 2005
McDelivery
So we went our for lunch again, although it wasn't exactly a pleasant journey what with the horribly heavy rain. Visibility was almost less than 100m when we left and everybody was really careful on the highway, cept for the stupid 2000 Nissan Sunny EX that kept tail gating me.
Reached NUS to collect some stuff from the ISEAs (Institute of South East Asian Studies), so we dropped by the nearest canteen to have lunch. The Deck at NUS I think it was called..
Some stupid students sitting beside us was commenting how they were officers and needed to "downgrade". Ahuh....
Since I was feeling sick...and unusually lazy, I opted to call for McDelivery. Since I awoke from my nap at 11pm... Cost me a bomb I must say, and I opted for the more healthy 'Chicken Foldover' and kept he McSpicy Double for tomorrow's lunch. The foldover is a total ripoff!! Anyways, my fries arrived cold....
Reached NUS to collect some stuff from the ISEAs (Institute of South East Asian Studies), so we dropped by the nearest canteen to have lunch. The Deck at NUS I think it was called..
Some stupid students sitting beside us was commenting how they were officers and needed to "downgrade". Ahuh....
Since I was feeling sick...and unusually lazy, I opted to call for McDelivery. Since I awoke from my nap at 11pm... Cost me a bomb I must say, and I opted for the more healthy 'Chicken Foldover' and kept he McSpicy Double for tomorrow's lunch. The foldover is a total ripoff!! Anyways, my fries arrived cold....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]