Sunday, October 30, 2005
Recording Ticket

Whoohoo! Completed Daigasso! Band Brothers Recording Ticket and unlocked Pro Score Edit mode!
Now I can dabble in some editing!!

Well, that and the Recording Ticket Gold challenge should keep me occupied whilst I await the Request Selection expansion to be imported by Tshush!

If only I could read Jap...





Comments:
<< Home
*chuckles*
Well been trying to guess wat they're saying, my imagination was pretty boring, but even though I figured it to be a promotional/instructional manga, their version of it still beats mine!
Bleh, damn those japs and their creative/addictive marketing gimmicks!
Arigato!
Post a Comment
Well been trying to guess wat they're saying, my imagination was pretty boring, but even though I figured it to be a promotional/instructional manga, their version of it still beats mine!
Bleh, damn those japs and their creative/addictive marketing gimmicks!
Arigato!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
