Sunday, November 20, 2005
Can there be 15 days of total rest?
So yesterday I spent 6 hours at NUH's wonderful day surgery facility and have 15 days of medical leave as proof and testament to the ordeal.
Little did I know the pain was just beginning..
Whatever thay gave me during my brief stay, give me more!! I'm not one whom likes hospitals, but I awoke from my operation with a feeling of euphoria. My adversity towards hospital stays seems strangely misplaced and I felt as though I could stay in the comfortable while bed forever.
The nurse tending to me, Ivy Kow, was most caring and motherly. If only she were here now to soothe away the pain and whisper words of solace...
Well I blame stuff they had me drugged up on and I have half a mind to march on back to the A&E department to ask them for better painkillers. This Synflex stuff aint working for me damnitz!!!
I seem to have taken on a fever too, and the upending pain is causing me to crawl gingerly around the house like some pregnant woman! Most embarssing...I do hope what I heard about my collegues paying me a house visit is all bluff, no way do I want them to visit. I might just bite their heads off in my condition!
Well, I don't really think it's gonna be a restful period, what I with 2 major projects and a few more minor ones still in progress. But aint gonna be botered too much with it, I've already had it with the pile of work they keep dishing to me, I'm supposed to be on low-key deployment damnitz!
I better be right about the pain killers making me groggy and my semi-conscious state not be the result of residue anesthesia else I'm really am going to march to the A&E and mow them ... wait...you can't say these things on blogs anymore can you...
Bah...back to bed I shall limp and nobody get in the frigging way!!!
Little did I know the pain was just beginning..
Whatever thay gave me during my brief stay, give me more!! I'm not one whom likes hospitals, but I awoke from my operation with a feeling of euphoria. My adversity towards hospital stays seems strangely misplaced and I felt as though I could stay in the comfortable while bed forever.
The nurse tending to me, Ivy Kow, was most caring and motherly. If only she were here now to soothe away the pain and whisper words of solace...
Well I blame stuff they had me drugged up on and I have half a mind to march on back to the A&E department to ask them for better painkillers. This Synflex stuff aint working for me damnitz!!!
I seem to have taken on a fever too, and the upending pain is causing me to crawl gingerly around the house like some pregnant woman! Most embarssing...I do hope what I heard about my collegues paying me a house visit is all bluff, no way do I want them to visit. I might just bite their heads off in my condition!
Well, I don't really think it's gonna be a restful period, what I with 2 major projects and a few more minor ones still in progress. But aint gonna be botered too much with it, I've already had it with the pile of work they keep dishing to me, I'm supposed to be on low-key deployment damnitz!
I better be right about the pain killers making me groggy and my semi-conscious state not be the result of residue anesthesia else I'm really am going to march to the A&E and mow them ... wait...you can't say these things on blogs anymore can you...
Bah...back to bed I shall limp and nobody get in the frigging way!!!
Comments:
<< Home
Oh dear... Hope you're doing alright. Shall I get you loads of pig's liver?? It's standard post-labour fare *snicker*
Seriously, get well soon.
Post a Comment
Seriously, get well soon.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
