Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Dog Overdose!
So I ventured out of the house after having quarantined myself since the stay at the hospital. Geez, things can change in a time frame of just 4 days!
There's a prima deli opening nearby, halving the Cheers store... Not that I'm really a fan, I'd have preferred a four leaves outlet (blame that on some tasteful spoils during the poly days). Ah...I remember wandering in late for labs and grabbing a tasteful egg mayo sandwich to fill the void. What blissful ignorance (and disregard for the rules).
So apparently, a shop selling aquatic stuff has also opened up, what an atrocity! The bright lights from the fish tank just mars the whole facade!
When I get better, I should make a placard saying "Fishys are for the stomach, we want dogs!" and march around when I'm better, good recovery exercise maybe?
Meanwhile, it's just me and the telly showing "Tiramisu" and my dinner. Seeing them serve all those tantalising desserts and sweets, not to mention it's been awhile since a local production has whet my appetite. Pun intended!
So Dad forgot to feed me before he left! (Hence the need to go foraging outside!)
And what pray tell am I eating? Why fried fish in broth of course! =P
Over the Air: "The Protectors" on Animal Planet
There's a prima deli opening nearby, halving the Cheers store... Not that I'm really a fan, I'd have preferred a four leaves outlet (blame that on some tasteful spoils during the poly days). Ah...I remember wandering in late for labs and grabbing a tasteful egg mayo sandwich to fill the void. What blissful ignorance (and disregard for the rules).
So apparently, a shop selling aquatic stuff has also opened up, what an atrocity! The bright lights from the fish tank just mars the whole facade!
When I get better, I should make a placard saying "Fishys are for the stomach, we want dogs!" and march around when I'm better, good recovery exercise maybe?
Meanwhile, it's just me and the telly showing "Tiramisu" and my dinner. Seeing them serve all those tantalising desserts and sweets, not to mention it's been awhile since a local production has whet my appetite. Pun intended!
So Dad forgot to feed me before he left! (Hence the need to go foraging outside!)
And what pray tell am I eating? Why fried fish in broth of course! =P
Over the Air: "The Protectors" on Animal Planet
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
