Sunday, December 18, 2005
If the Fates allow
Dinner at Makansutra, Gluttons Bay @ Esplanade was horrible!!
Food is terrible, a most touristy attraction I must say.
The day was saved when we bumped into Lingzhao and DW, and they told us they were playing with Broken Orange Fence at the esplanade amphitheatre by the waterfront, so after we had our grub we popped on by to support them.
Must say I enjoyed the performance alot, their arrangement of "Rasa Sayang" was interesting since it lacked the ubitious cheesy-ness usually present in our "folktunes" and I was quite moved by their familiar strains of "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" was so melancholic...
I do hope we do get to hold a Christmas party anywhere and solve the venue problem. Damn Jeff's contractor to hell!!!
Thanks to dW and Lingzhao for the invite and the brilliant tunes!
Food is terrible, a most touristy attraction I must say.
The day was saved when we bumped into Lingzhao and DW, and they told us they were playing with Broken Orange Fence at the esplanade amphitheatre by the waterfront, so after we had our grub we popped on by to support them.
Must say I enjoyed the performance alot, their arrangement of "Rasa Sayang" was interesting since it lacked the ubitious cheesy-ness usually present in our "folktunes" and I was quite moved by their familiar strains of "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" was so melancholic...
Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more.
I do hope we do get to hold a Christmas party anywhere and solve the venue problem. Damn Jeff's contractor to hell!!!
Thanks to dW and Lingzhao for the invite and the brilliant tunes!
Comments:
<< Home
what did you eat? last time I ate ...it was ok lor...not fantastic but not bad either?
So Christmas how? I kinda expected his place not to be ready...I mean...the drawings itself took forever already
So Christmas how? I kinda expected his place not to be ready...I mean...the drawings itself took forever already
Fried Kway Tiao lor, not very nice... the Oyster with Eggs was even worse, too crispy and had a weird tangy taste!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
