Friday, January 06, 2006
Accessibility Features turned on
As we increase the grain on the microscope, aren't the cracks starting to show?
GST collection for 04/05 correctly accounted for
I'm surprised that this piece of news wasn't picked up by the international news media...well either that or my googling skills suck! Must not be sensational enough, should add in some speculation of the MM being involved in this cover-up and drop in something about embezzlement! But I guess anybody that actually managed to sieve out the crack knows that no money was lost anyways.
Today I managed to leave work for almost 4 hours for a medical appointment whilst on office duty being a stand-in PA for our boss. The advantageous of having just 2 more weeks to ORD!
GST collection for 04/05 correctly accounted for
I'm surprised that this piece of news wasn't picked up by the international news media...well either that or my googling skills suck! Must not be sensational enough, should add in some speculation of the MM being involved in this cover-up and drop in something about embezzlement! But I guess anybody that actually managed to sieve out the crack knows that no money was lost anyways.
Today I managed to leave work for almost 4 hours for a medical appointment whilst on office duty being a stand-in PA for our boss. The advantageous of having just 2 more weeks to ORD!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
