Sunday, January 22, 2006
Dinner Muses
Some t-shirt/bumper sticker slogans we cooked up over dinner (pun intended!) -
I survived National Service (Singapore)
My boyfriend/girlfriend went to NS and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
HRC: Pulau Tekong (Quite hard, mostly rocks, no cafe)
Maybe I'd get one next month on the 19th?
Maybe I'd get one next month on the 19th?
Comments:
<< Home
bwahaha
No lah... HRC should be Nee Soon Camp (for the oldies who actually went there for bmt)
New ones should be Planet Hollywood: Pulau Tekong
No lah... HRC should be Nee Soon Camp (for the oldies who actually went there for bmt)
New ones should be Planet Hollywood: Pulau Tekong
Good one!
Eh but Planet Hollywood still exists?
Maybe there should be something about *mutters* concentration camps
Post a Comment
Eh but Planet Hollywood still exists?
Maybe there should be something about *mutters* concentration camps
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
