Thursday, January 26, 2006
Don't Drive
Jeremy Clarkson is awesome!!
He goes to a car dealership to collect a brand new car and then there goes all crazy with it!! He definitely shares my philosophy that a car reflects your personality... but I guess some of us here don't have that choice, what with COE - "piece of paper to drive" as well as "45% immediate loss in value from day 1".
I'm still sitting on a car under the old scheme, so meaning my paper value isgreat better (as compared to the new scheme), considering the Ford Focus, Skoda Octavia and Renualt Megane.
They don't bring in the variable valve version of the 1.6l for the focus, the octavia isn't surprisingly not even a 2005 model (but I like the drive for the former and latter) and the megane's electronically assisted steering really detaches you from the road.
Sigh...more test driving this weekend!!
Meanwhile, that's something therapeutic about seeing people crash cars...
Jeremy Clarkson and the Perodua Kelisa
http://www.youtube.com/?v=easZ2lhNOcs
Jeremy Clarkson and the FSO Polonez
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5083326797072350421
Top Gear about the Proton Savvy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2196527251810940228
He goes to a car dealership to collect a brand new car and then there goes all crazy with it!! He definitely shares my philosophy that a car reflects your personality... but I guess some of us here don't have that choice, what with COE - "piece of paper to drive" as well as "45% immediate loss in value from day 1".
I'm still sitting on a car under the old scheme, so meaning my paper value is
They don't bring in the variable valve version of the 1.6l for the focus, the octavia isn't surprisingly not even a 2005 model (but I like the drive for the former and latter) and the megane's electronically assisted steering really detaches you from the road.
Sigh...more test driving this weekend!!
Meanwhile, that's something therapeutic about seeing people crash cars...
Jeremy Clarkson and the Perodua Kelisa
http://www.youtube.com/?v=easZ2lhNOcs
Jeremy Clarkson and the FSO Polonez
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5083326797072350421
Top Gear about the Proton Savvy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2196527251810940228
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]