Saturday, January 21, 2006
MENSA Intelligence Test
MENSA Intelligence Test
I give up!!! Got 23/33...
That makes me a genius by MENSA's standards eh?
Can't figure out -
6, 7, 12, 14, 19, 20, 28, 30, 31 and 33
I give up!!! Got 23/33...
That makes me a genius by MENSA's standards eh?
Can't figure out -
6, 7, 12, 14, 19, 20, 28, 30, 31 and 33
Comments:
<< Home
I got...30!!!
Not a genius...its all word puzzles
6. 52 cards in a pack (without jokers)
7. 13 stripes in the united states flag
12. 3 blind mice (see how they run!)
14. 15 players in a rugby team
19. 13 is unlucky for some.
20. 8 tentacles on an octopus
28.23 pairs of chromosomes in the human body (this one took me forever cause I think its wrong...but I gave it a shot and it was right!sheesh!)
the rest were the ones I missed!
Post a Comment
Not a genius...its all word puzzles
6. 52 cards in a pack (without jokers)
7. 13 stripes in the united states flag
12. 3 blind mice (see how they run!)
14. 15 players in a rugby team
19. 13 is unlucky for some.
20. 8 tentacles on an octopus
28.23 pairs of chromosomes in the human body (this one took me forever cause I think its wrong...but I gave it a shot and it was right!sheesh!)
the rest were the ones I missed!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
