Saturday, February 18, 2006
Daybreak and Sunrise
*This post is made up of repeated opening and closing of the laptop at various times*
- So there's this weird ghastly glow emnating from the window and I don't know whether it's the moonlight or the lights from the plane itself that's throwing this romantic atmosphere.
Well actually...I DO know what it's about, it's this chick flick I'm watching. - So the headphones came late...well actually I had to ask for them and I had The Constant Garderner lined up, to bore myself at the beginning, then something rather humourous with Wallace and Grommit..and if I had time, throw in an arty "foreign flick"
How did I end up watching this chick flick '"In Her Shoes", coz the Ralph Finnes mumbles and over the lousy airplane cans, I couldn't make out what he was saying kest I read the chinese subs...so now, it was either embark now on the movie marathon, or lose my track record of cramming 3 movies into a 8hr flight, as opposed to slowly reading chinese subs, the chick flicks seemed like a easy pick then. [Update: Lousy show though. Commendable performance by Toni Collete] - The sugar from the Coke is certainly helping, I'm only feeling mediocerely fatigued but I'd really like to be bouncing all over the walls sugared up.
- Today marks well, the busiest day of my life, nah, well only in contrast to the other last-min packing flight days that I've had. It felt as though I had to be in a million places at once today, and dad's constant nagging didn't help.
Morning - Was supposed to go get me IC, got postponed...admin inefficiencies
Arvo - Collect the car, well went to the showroom, only to be told that it would only be reayd in the afternoon, that threw off the schedule rather badly, coz I was supposed to be at the bank later in the afternoon and finishing up the last min shopping at Sim Lim,
well I did get the extra ram that I wanted for my laptop, but didn't manage to get my headphones =
Evening - Pack, Packing, Packed! - Through my second movie now, Wallace and Grommit, it's a great movie!! Just moments ago, looking out the window, I saw a point of light far away on the "ground", maybe it was a ship, another plane? OMG, it's a UFO!! We're all gonna die! *Gets shot by air marshal*
- Anyways, The Curse of the were-Rabbit is a great show, love the way they manage to blend the scenes with your imagination, pity though that after they introduced the whole concept of killing the were-rabit ala silver bullet, things got abit...awry. But the rabbits are so cute!!!!!!
I remember when I was in UK, and I was tempted to get a Grommit doll, it's a dog afterall....too bad I didn't.
Most commendable the cartoon is, lots of farmiliar movie cues put together, especially like the red baron dogfight cum Godzilla-like finale and the small tribute to the simpsons's Sideshow Bob character. - Chasing up to the sunrise now, must be nearing Australia already.
- Well Sun's up now, time and W&G is almost over, one of the nicest movies I've seen this year!
Afterall, Every dog has its day! - Final Movie Line-up - In Her Shoes, Wallace and Gromit, Of Pride and Prejudice
Comments:
<< Home
Yeah, in between meals and when the inspiration comes along, just whip out the laptop!! Which is always on my lap anyways =P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
