Monday, February 27, 2006
e-Soles!
Fracking idiots at the e-Spot ....
I walk in 20 mins before closing time and they turn me away, I did a "Isn't it 8?" and they say "Sorry, we're not taking in anymore people". Sure, there's a line half a metre long and you turn away somebody who's walked 20mins to school just to do his student card?!
Sometimes it's just idiotic the way they want to leave the office BEFORE closing time here...
I walk in 20 mins before closing time and they turn me away, I did a "Isn't it 8?" and they say "Sorry, we're not taking in anymore people". Sure, there's a line half a metre long and you turn away somebody who's walked 20mins to school just to do his student card?!
Sometimes it's just idiotic the way they want to leave the office BEFORE closing time here...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]