Friday, February 24, 2006

Lost Baggage

Just returned from the Lost Season 2 marathon in school, that was $5 of membership fees worth spending!

I think it's just different watching a series in a movie theatre environment (read: lecture theatre turned home cinema). The atmosphere is just there, the screen is big and wide, the surround sound and everything around you darkened so your focus is on the people on the screen just adds up to bringing you closer to the setting (in this case a deserted island filled with crazy people).

Lost is a great show I must say, each episode grips you further into the storyline and the subtle flashbacks remind you of the theme of the show - that each one of those characters boarded the plane with more baggage than allowed and how they inadvertly (or through the power of the island) work together to shed those extra pounds of emotion and/or trauma.

Found it sad though that they killed of the blonde...watever for! The new characters are...just plain moody and they killed off that guy from Ed too! And when the new characters were introduced, I kept going "Eh, wasn't she from....wasn't he from..." At least korean woman is still around, oh yeah, and the lab too!

Phew, quite tired and rather hungry, got to get rid of all the roach corpses now, think they must have gotten the picture now. Hmmm...or maybe I should leave them there, spread some sand, a broken aeroplane and walah! My very own Lost set to play with! I wonder where to designate the burial ground...

PS. Whenever the Club's VP speaks, I laff, coz he just looks and sounds like Loud Howard from Dilbert!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]