Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Of Days and Yore
Brought dad to Food Republic@Wisma for lunch after collecting his Powerbook from the Applecentre@Orchard. Weirdly enough, he enjoyed the experience of it all, the old decor, the weird "ge tai" music that they were piping over the air and the bowl of beef noodles that he bought!
Makes me warm and fuzzy when I recall how he said that the song that was playing over the PA system was something that he heard when he was in primary 6!
We went down to M1@Paragon after that coz I wanted to get him a new phone, but he rejected the offer...and I bought myself one instead!!
Sigh, guess I'll just say it's a V-day gift for me self!
Now if I can just get the new phone to swallow my phonebook over bluetooth...
Over the Air: Sleepiness
Makes me warm and fuzzy when I recall how he said that the song that was playing over the PA system was something that he heard when he was in primary 6!
We went down to M1@Paragon after that coz I wanted to get him a new phone, but he rejected the offer...and I bought myself one instead!!
Sigh, guess I'll just say it's a V-day gift for me self!
Now if I can just get the new phone to swallow my phonebook over bluetooth...
Over the Air: Sleepiness
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]