Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Mi Casa Su Casa?
You invite somebody into your place generously - Mi Casa, Su Casa...
but before you know it, they're literally eating you out of house and home...
Sighs...
but before you know it, they're literally eating you out of house and home...
Sighs...
Comments:
<< Home
Nothing going on that's kinky lah, still fuming over the whole matter...
The worst thing was yesterday when I asked whether he wanted to share the cost of the meats with us, he countered rather brazenly about us sharing the costs of vegies.
Hello!! $12/kg for beef and $2/kg for vegies?! I didn't even ask about sharing the cost of the last 2 weeks of meals!!!!
I'm definately asking for some contribution towards utilities now...I'm not running a shelter!!
Aaarrrgh!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
The worst thing was yesterday when I asked whether he wanted to share the cost of the meats with us, he countered rather brazenly about us sharing the costs of vegies.
Hello!! $12/kg for beef and $2/kg for vegies?! I didn't even ask about sharing the cost of the last 2 weeks of meals!!!!
I'm definately asking for some contribution towards utilities now...I'm not running a shelter!!
Aaarrrgh!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
